Cancer Care Navigation Services
MAKING THE CANCER CARE PROCESS EASIER FOR YOU
Cancer care treatment is a very complicated process that can often be seen as overwhelming to the many patients and families that are going through it. At Southeast Radiation Oncology Center, it’s our goal to make navigating this process easier for you, so you can focus on your treatment. We will help guide you through the system and help you find the support and resources that you need. We proudly provide the following cancer care navigation services to our patients:
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Arranging follow up care
- Helping to complete insurance forms
- Directing patients to local resources and support for issues such as transportation and patient housing
- Helping patients to get their questions answered
- Helping patients to find more information on health care
Contact Your Local Oncology Center!
If you have any questions about any of our cancer care navigation services, don’t hesitate to contact us at our local Juneau treatment center by calling us at 907.586.HOPE (4673). Our friendly and professional staff are ready to help you face the challenges of the cancer care process.